Project Aria Client SDK
The Project Aria Client SDK provides versatile APIs to help you create your own machine perception Python applications with Project Aria glasses.
Client SDK features
After connecting your Project Aria glasses and PC via USB or WiFi, you will be able to:
- Retrieve device information, status and sensor calibration data
- Start and stop recording
- Configure, start and stop streaming from the glasses
- Subscribe to streaming data from the glasses
Project Aria CLI
In addition to APIs and code samples, the SDK also provides Aria CLI which allows you to control an Project Aria glasses and to stream its data without touching any code.
The current SDK supports one pair of Aria glasses connected to one computer.
This documentation covers:
- Setup Guide
- Download and install the Client SDK
- Pair your Aria glasses to the computer
- Extract SDK samples
- Code samples to demonstrate using the SDK to control Project Aria glasses and build you own real-time applications.
- Connection: connect an Aria device to a computer, fetch the device information and status.
- Recording: start and stop a recording via USB and Wi-Fi.
- Streaming Subscription: subscribe to and unsubscribe from a streaming device
- Streaming and Visualizing All Live Sensor Data: programmatically start and stop a streaming session, add callbacks to visualize and manipulate the streamed data
- Streaming Undistorted RGB Image Using Calibration: programmatically start and stop a streaming session, access sensor calibration and undistort an RGB live stream
- Core Concepts
- API References
- CLI documentation
- SDK Troubleshooting