Project Aria Support
This page provides links to various troubleshooting pages, as well as how to request support or report an issue.
- Data Utilities Troubleshooting
- Aria Glasses Quickstart Guide
- Aria Research Kit Troubleshooting
- Client SDK and CLI Troubleshooting
How do I get support/report issues?
We encourage you to post issues to GitHub, so that they can be tracked.
If you are a Research Partner with access to the Aria Research Kit there are several other support options available, although GitHub is ideal for bug reports and feature requests.
- Post to Project Aria Discord - best for discussion, feedback or user support
- Post to Academic Partners Feedback and Support workplace group - discussion, feedback or user support
- Email AriaOps@meta.com - for feedback or user support