The SUMO360 API is written using a combination of C++, Python, and Cython. The user-facing interface is Python only.
The code is organized into a small number of modules that support the functions of SUMO360.
- images - Classes for loading and accessing the input data, which is in the form of a multi-page TIFF image, stored as a cube-map.
- semantic - Classes for loading, saving, and manipulating SUMO scenes (i.e., ProjectScene objects)
- metrics - Classes for evaluating SUMO solutions (in the form of ProjectScene objects) against ground truth.
- base - Wrapper and utility classes
- geometry - Utility classes related to 2D and 3D geometry
- threedee - Support classes for 3D computer vision